Jun 13, 2008

I Am Warrior (Hear My Song)


I am a simple warrior-monk. I roam the earth in search of…the perfect frozen margarita.

My warrior-code binds me to the vow of non-violence, contemplation of illusory truths and celibacy. Unless you are really hot, in which case IM me.

My weapons are the highest expression of compassion. I wear them to transcend petty anger. And because they come in five colors to match just about every outfit I own.

I rise each day at dawn before battle to write my “death poem”, well knowing life is fleeting and each moment is already gone:

Crimson Sun
Sparrow In Flight
I Bought These Sunglasses
On Sale

And no, I am not wearing a “skirt”. It is a formal Samurai dress~and I gotta tell you it keeps you looking slender after a long night of Sake-bombs and smoked eel.

Believe me, you do not command respect on the battlefield (or the dancefloor) if you show up looking like fat Elvis.

No comments: