Jan 6, 2007

New Years Resolution

To post at least once a week on the blog.

Why?

Because I respect the craft of writing, the art and beauty of written expression for the imagination and because I believe in a world of diversity and respect...

...oh alright. My wife's friend Randi said if I didn't get serious and feed the blog on a weekly basis then she'd cancel my subscription to Tractor Pull magazine and replace it with like, Teen Us.

If I see one more article about Lindsay Lohan in/not in/in/not in rehab I will slam my head in the freezer door.

Look, Randi is not to be taken lightly. She’s a career woman. She has fabulous fashion sense.

And she just got her hair done and its sassy and there’s no stopping her.

Thus, I post out of fear.

But I will post Randi, I will post.

I leave it to my friends to add comments. Fling the URL around to your friends like beads at Mardi Gras and keep me on the straight and narrow.

Look, if I'm here writing it means I'm not at Starbucks over caffeinated and arguing.

With you.

See how we all win here people?

No comments: